There can only be one person at this point, at ZENITH.
The dictionary definitions for Zenith are as follows:
1. Astronomy: The point on the celestial sphere vertically above a given position or observer.
2. A highest point or state; culmination.
Masters Tip to remember Zenith:
Keep in mind that ‘nadir’ is:
1. Astronomy: The point on the celestial sphere directly beneath a given position or observer and diametrically opposite the zenith.
2. The lowest point; point of greatest adversity or despair.
A picture to explain the above is provided here:
Usage Examples for Zenith:
1. America in 2011 is Rome in 200AD or Britain on the eve of the first world war: an empire at the zenith of its power but with cracks beginning to show.— The Guardian, “Decline and fall of the American empire”
2. Reaching its zenith from A.D. 250 to 900, Maya civilization extended from the Yucatan peninsula as far south as present-day Honduras.— The Wall Street Journal, “Cosmic Conspiracy Theories”