1. the poisonous fluid that some animals, as certain snakes and spiders, secrete and introduce into the bodies of their victims by biting, stinging, etc.
2. something resembling or suggesting poison in its effect; spite; malice: the venom of jealousy.
3. Archaic. poison in general.
We see in the old movies when snake bites a person and spread the poison onto his/her body and other person tries to suck the venom out of the body with the help of mouth. Snakes are the best examples for venom. Cobra snake venom is most poisonous in nature. Venom and potassium are rhyming words and they both mean, poison.
1. She spoke of him with venom in her voice
2. He spewed venom against his rival.
3. Contrary to popular belief, spider venom can’t kill the average human being.
Most of the species located in the south and central america area have a less active venom.