1. A conventional or formulaic conception or image
2. One that is regarded as embodying or conforming to a set image or type.
3. (printing) a metal printing plate cast from a matrix molded from a raised printing surface
1. Surely the photographer wasn’t trying to perpetuate the stereotype of Asians being short
2. By exploring the diversity and creativity of British Asian music, it confounds stereotypes and inspires all those who witness the acts who perform.
3. The curriculum ensures the presence of resources that positively reflect experiences and reject racist stereotypes.