Another most common meaning of Rash is in context of skin disease that is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture. A rash may be localized in one part of the body, or affect all the skin. Rashes may cause the skin to change color, itch, become warm, bumpy, chapped, dry, cracked or blistered, swell and may be painful. The causes, and therefore treatments for rashes, vary widely.
1. Acting without due consideration or thought.
2. Characterized by or resulting from excessive haste or impetuosity.
3. A series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences.
4. Imprudently incurring risk; “do something rash that he will forever repent”.
5. A large number of red spots on the skin.