1. Of inferior size or strength
2. Unimportant or of lesser significance
Remember this word from the similar word –pony.Pony refers to a small horse,similarly puny refers to something or someone of small size.You can also use the sentence, “the pony is so puny” for the clear
1. The human race is so puny compared to the universe that being disabled is not of much cosmic significance.
2. When the first hydraulic excavators appeared they were relatively puny affairs with small buckets and a short reach.
3. Nobody expected the enormous boxing champion to be defeated by such a small and puny fellow.