1. Capable of being extended or shaped by hammering or by pressure
2. Adaptable or tractable
3. Easily controlled or influenced
The best way to recall the meaning of the word ‘Malleable’ is to remember the properties of metals that most of us have studied in material sciences. The property of being malleable is the most prominent one among metals.
1. The teachers were striving to develop a malleable plan that would serve to develop the malleability of the minds of their pupils.
2. The cult leader took advantage of the malleable, compliant personalities of his followers
3. This necklace is malleable and can also be worn as a bracelet.