1. Causing a state of physical slowness and mental dullness.
2. Causing, or characterized by lethargy; lazy, indolent, torpid.
The word ‘Lethargic’ sounds like allergic. When you are allergic to something, you stay away from it and prefer not doing what causes it or we can simply say that you act lethargic around it.
1. The patient is weak and lethargic.
2. A big meal always makes me feel lethargic and sleepy.
3. The human animal is no more frivolous and irresponsible than fearful and lethargic.