1. A teacher or educator
2. A pedantic or dogmatic teacher
If you’re looking for a fight most of the time, then you’re irascible — ready for the spark that’s going to set you on fire. And we are all surrounded by such fellow, who are ready to fight anytime and all the time. So next time when you see someone is in angry mood, say to him WHY SO IRASCIBLE HUH?
1. Irascible doctor who is offended by his presence beats him to within an inch of his life.
2. Irascible editor of the creative people’s website.
3. He’s an irascible old codger, and usually spot on in his pronouncements.
4. Guilt can be an irascible devil when it comes to eating.