1. Not within proper or reasonable limits; immoderate; excessive
2. unrestrained in conduct, feelings, etc.
3. Disorderly; uncontrolled
4. Not regulated; irregular
What you do when you love doing something like listening to music or watching your team play we start giving time, not just time INORDINATE time to it.
Or other way to remember it, how much time do you spend with your girlfriend/boyfriend? I believe in abnormal time or inordinate time.
1. He drank an inordinate amount of wine.
2. An inordinate admirer of beauty.
3. They spent an inordinate amount of time talking.
4. Inordinate amount of time rushing round buying things.