1. Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.
2. Distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
3. Ludicrously odd
One of the most interesting ways to remember Grotesque is to recall how it sounds ‘Grow Tusk’, now how would someone look like if they grew tusks? Yes, they would look odd!
1. This movie if filled with grotesque and disturbing scenes.
2. These murders, however grotesque, should be seen in the context of a society still emerging from extreme violence.
3. His work comes off as grotesque in the beginning but eventually you begin to appreciate the amount of work that may have gone in completing it.