Goblet carries the following dictionary definitions:
1. A drinking vessel, such as a glass, that has a stem and base.
2. Archaic: A drinking bowl without handles.
Master tips for Goblet:
A simple tip: always try to drink from the goblet of truth. In the long run, that is what will stand you in best stead.
Quote based on the word Goblet:
1. “Let me sip from the goblet of worth.”– Sean Kirkpatrick Clancy
2. “Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.” – Bible
3. “Fill up the goblet and reach to me some!
Drinking makes wise, but dry fasting makes glum.”
-William R. Alger (American Theologian, 1822-1905)