1. The process of fermentation.
2. Go sour or spoil.
3. Something that causes fermentation.
The word Ferment sounds like ’firm+end’. A ferment breaks something into simpler substances that are more stable than before and hence brings them to a firm end so it can easily be recalled used this method.
1. They ferment the grapes for a very long time to achieve high alcohol content.
2. Yeast is known to ferment the sugar in the juice.
3. After the opposing political party finally won the election, the town was in a state of ferment.