1. Someone who follows or attends upon another for the purpose of learning from him; a pupil or scholar.
2. Someone who strongly believes in the teachings of a leader, a philosophy, or a religion.
3. One of the personal followers of Jesus Christ during his life; especially, one of the Twelve Disciples.
The easiest way to remember the meaning of Disciple is to think of it as a person who follows another person’s disciplines.
1. Each disciple must be registered to practice in the appropriate professional field.
2. They form a circle of dedicated disciples who conscientiously wrote down everything the prophet said.
3. He has never tried to hide the fact that he is a disciple of communism.